Monday, February 4, 2013

pretty in pink : valentine's gift ideas

In draft, this post was entitled "a perfectly reasonable selection of all the things a valentine should buy you." But that was much too long presumptuous. After all, you may have agreed to forgo Valentine's Day gifts because you just spent lots of money on a super fantastic vacation to sunny Mexico. No? Just me? Moving on...

Need something for your lady? Or perhaps your bffjill? Here's a lovely selection of gifties for your favorite person or perhaps for your fancy self. ♫ One is the loneliest numberrr... 




{}{}{}{}{}

x Hilary

P.S. Have you entered this amazing giveaway at life is aMAYESing

3 comments:

  1. love all of it!! Pink is my FAVORITE, love Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a girly girl and I love all things PINK! I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cookie jar :)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    Come check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely thoughts!