Friday, January 18, 2013

how to: filter blog comments & clear your inbox

Is your inbox filled with comments from your blog?
Well, aren't you popular.
I kid, I kid. It's a good problem to have, but it does mean it's hard to see other important email (like that overdue credit card bill... oops!). 
Here's how to fix your problem in a few easy steps.
**If you mess up, it's semi-easy to fix it! Just go to the little gear under your pretty picture (top right), click Settings, then go to the Filters tab and edit or delete the entire filter! You can also edit your labels by clicking on the down arrow when you hover over each (in the left hand column), then click edit or remove label.**

And that's it! Let me know if you have any questions. Hope this helps!

x Hilary

P.S. See any problems with the above tutorial? Did it work for you? Please leave me a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm this is absolutely FANTASTIC! I was honestly looking for a way to do this, but I couldn't figure out how to lable. I am going to do this right now!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found it helpful, Kym! Thanks for stopping by :)
      x Hilary

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely thoughts!