Saturday, January 26, 2013

favorite frugal finds : anthro perfume

If you've read, well, any of my posts, you know a few things about me...
1. I love to shop.
2. I am a poor graduate student.
3. Numbers 1 and 2 don't work very well together.
4. Because of number 3, it's important I score good deals. Always.
So I decided to start a new series that I will maybe try to continue. And with that, I introduce you to...

favorite frugal finds

So for my first entry in the series, we have a great find from Anthropologie. A few weeks ago, I stopped by a store in Houston and snagged this wonderful perfume... Hamarikyu Gardens by Marypierre.  


According to the website, this perfume is green tea-inspired, featuring sweetened lemon and bergamot zest, verbena and the softest amber. I love it because it's super fresh and light. It's fairly long-lasting, as well, and overall I'm so glad I found it!

So, what was my impressive discount?

Original Price $48.00
Sale Price $29.95
My Price $20.96 
(thanks to an additional 30% off!)
That's 56% off!

It's currently $29.95 on the website, but maybe you can still find it in stores if you're interested! I should've snagged a few for gifts, I think.

x Hilary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely thoughts!