Monday, September 10, 2012

personality test

One of my grad psych professors referred us to this site that offers a free Personality Test.

Turns out I am an INFJ.

Here's what the site has to say about that...
INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They make good therapists, general practitioners, and ministers. 1% of the total population.

This makes me super happy since I'm studying to be a clinical psychologist. 

Why don't you see what you get? Self-awareness leads to better self-regulation, according to the reading I haven't finished in my social bases of behavior textbook ;). 

P.S. You don't have to enter any of the demographic information if you'd prefer to leave that blank. The test will work as long as you answer the multiple choice questions that follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely thoughts!