Thursday, June 23, 2011

expecting moms & their stationery

Dear friends,
If you ever decide to have children, please DO NOT plan to send me one of these cards.
Creepy or creepiest ever?
Respectfully,
Hilary


P.S. The reason I even found these expecting mommy cards by The Bonnie Marcus Collection was because I saw these (below) very cute camp cards! Not that I went to camp (yikes, bugs! and no showers!).. I just checked out the site because I thought they were adorable. Unfortunately I ran into the above not so adorable cards (which were featured on The Today Show, so don't be too embarrassed if you like them.. they obviously have a market. A creepy market ;) ). Talk about hit or miss.


Follow one cluttered life

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the cards are truly amazing. Loved it. ANd following now, maybe youll visit me someday. =)



    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing cards

    your neweest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following, ladies! Glad you liked the cards :)

    x Hilary
    http://thecleverlife.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely thoughts!