Thursday, June 16, 2011

coming soon...

My new Etsy shop (shoppe looks too pretentious to me) is coming incredibly soon! I'll probably have it completely up and running tomorrow. I couldn't be more excited, and I hope you are too. Oh, you don't know what to be excited about? Well, let me give you a little sneak preview of what's to come...

Pretty in Punk Garland

Rustic Americana Garland

Festive Flip Flop Garland

Merry Little Christmas Garland 
(my personal new favorite after my fall leaves one!)

I'll be posting a link to the shop here first thing once it's open! I also have some fun canvases with hand-cut phrases I'm looking forward to showing off -- the line is called "Word Play." 

See you soon over at The Clever Life


Follow one cluttered life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely thoughts!