Sunday, May 15, 2011

instant gratification

Instant gratification. That's what I got when I saw that HandyMaiden was on Heartsy today. I paid for a VIP membership because I am clearly obsessed with this website, so I have the opportunity to buy the deals a day early. So every morning, I loyally check "Tomorrow's Deals!" because I can buy them that day. And lo and behold, there was that cute owl pendant I had seen on Etsy before, on sale no less!

I immediately paid my $10 and received $28 in credit at HandyMaiden's store. Immediately after that, I hopped on over to her shop and grabbed the necklace I really wanted, the blue dala horse.

And that, folks, is what we call instant gratification. (It's especially dangerous because Heartsy keeps your credit card information... literally all you do is click "Use credit card ending in 1234," and you're done. Beware.)


Blue Dala Horse, $28 (or $10 if you buy the Heartsy deal)

Oh, you haven't signed up yet? Well, by all means... use my invite link and get $5 off your first purchase! Do note that this deal is only available to VIPs, so you have to sign up for a membership (which is $7.99/month).

Missed my post about Heartsy? Check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. That necklace is simply adorable! What a great deal. If I weren't scared of abusing my credit card I'd sign up too!!

    sunshinepearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm addicted. I have to exercise some serious restraint.

    x Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely thoughts!