Friday, April 29, 2011

what will they come up with next?

So you may have heard of this new trend called feather hair extensions -- they are what they sound like, thin feathers in various colors (natural and crazy bright ones like blue and purple) that are blended in your hair and attached to it with a small bead. I think they're actually kind of cool and wouldn't mind wearing one for a few days or even to a fun event (like Jazzfest, for example... in the event that I were going. Anyone got free tickets you're looking to get rid of? No? Okay. It was a nice try.).

{Photo from Featherlocks website}

But this...this may be one of the more ridiculous things I've ever seen..
Yes, that's right, it's Puppylocks. What are they, you might ask? Well, hair (fur, I suppose) extensions for dogs. Made of feathers. Yes, this does exist. I did not create this website to get a laugh from all (five) of my readers. (Although I kind of wish I had because it would've been genius.)
Check out these glamor shots...


Work it puppy, work it!

Although I think the human version is kind of cool, I do not think there is any reason a person should pay to put a feather extension in their dog's fur.


Hippest. Puppy. Ever.

Purple REMIX Feather Extension
Feather Hair Extensions Kit
Natural Feather Hair Extension


Follow one cluttered life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely thoughts!