Tuesday, March 29, 2011

pretty things I wish I owned


These beautiful recycled sari blankets.. I saw some at a store on Magazine Street and fell in love. My current comforter (made by my mom) is so pretty, I could never replace it, but if I ever, ever did.. it'd be with one of these!
This GORGEOUS bag that I found on poppytalk handmade by Betsy and Bess. I love the colors, the style, the pattern, that cute braided strap. Sigh.
 This incredibly unique key hole ring from GwenDelicious. I'm not a huge ring person, but I think I'd wear this one!


This oh-so-dreamy photograph of balloons by A Place for Twiggs. I adore the color wash of it. I would just love to frame this and hang it in my new apartment next year. (Also found on poppytalk handmade.)

These dainty wish bracelets by Be Charmed Designs. You can get them together or separate if you have a favorite (I don't think I could decide!). (Also found on poppytalk handmade.)

So there was definitely no over-arching theme for this post. Just pretty things I would love to own! I hope you enjoyed all of these gorgeous items, and perhaps you will visit these shops? Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely thoughts!