Tuesday, February 8, 2011

oh, hey.

Sorry about the lack of blog posts, folks. I'm currently busy hanging out in Midlothian, Virginia, which is not as charming as its website portrays. For one thing, I really was looking forward to meeting Buddy the Cat, who finds Midlothian restful.

Midlothian has proven less than restful for me, unfortunately. I'm here on a business trip, and I'm finding myself pretty worn out and ready to return to New Orleans. Only a few more days, though! And we are doing important work, so at least there's that.

In the meantime, I have not found any time to even think about writing a blog entry with actual content. So for now, I will recommend this book I just started reading and am really enjoying.

It's very cute thus far and has been entertaining during my down time (which for some reason may be MORE tiring than actually accomplishing things! Ack!). I don't know how to use that Amazon thing, but I hope you can see it and perhaps borrow it from your local library.

P.S. I'll let you know if I find Buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely thoughts!