Monday, January 24, 2011

rain, rain, go away


{memoir on Etsy}

It's been gloomy all day today, and the sky finally broke a few hours ago. It's been raining and raining ever since. Although it made it unpleasant to take a trip to the grocery store, I thought I should give rain a little tribute.


{cute rainboots here}

It's always nice to have some cute rain boots to spice up an otherwise drab day (and an outfit that includes a rain jacket).


{LycheeKiss on Etsy}

I wouldn't even mind if it were raining if I could wear this pretty necklace!


{mini bath "ice cream" in summer rain here}

And lastly, there's nothing better than a warm bath while the rain falls outside your window. Evoke the storm without carrying an umbrella with one of these sweet little bath bombs in Summer Rain fragrance.

Here's hoping you're enjoying some lovely weather!

1 comment:

  1. I totally am enjoying lovely weather... but this post made me wish it was raining! I love baths during the rain!

    Kristine. Or Polly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely thoughts!