Tuesday, January 18, 2011

30 for 30

So Kendi Everyday is one of my favorite new (to me) blogs. One of the coolest things she does on her blog is a challenge called 30 for 30. Basically she challenges herself (and you!) to remix your outfits -- you get to pick 30 items (not including accessories and outerwear, but it does include shoes!), and you're supposed to remix these items into 30 different fabulous outfits. It's kicking off February 1st.
I've been considering attempting the 30 for 30, but our weather is so unpredictable here in New Orleans, I'm not sure it would work out that well. Plus I have to go to Virginia early in the month for a business trip, and I think it's going to be pretty chilly! Maybe next time.. but you should do it now if you can!
She also offers really great advice for over-hauling your closet (She calls it "Create a Working Closet," and you can find the last post and links to the previous posts here.). And is just generally adorable -- I love her style of writing, and she's so witty! Blogger crush? Maaaybe.
Here's one of my favorite outfits of Kendi's..


I actually went out and got a cool skeleton key shortly after I saw this, and I'm going to make it into a necklace of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me your lovely thoughts!